- General informations
Lada Fiori di Lada Damaschin, a company based in Zanica (BG) Via Vittorio Alfieri 19 CAP 24050 with VAT number 04420900161 ("Lada Fiori di Lada Damaschin" or the "Company") is the owner of the website registered with the domain name www .ladafioribergamo.it (the "Website").
Responsible name: Natalia Damaschin
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +39 035 22 08 82
You have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority at any time. However, we would appreciate if you would give us the opportunity to address your disagreements before going to your supervisor, so please contact us first.
This policy has been configured in strict compliance with the regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, namely, among other things, the regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, relating to the protection of individuals. with regard to the processing of personal data (RGPD), the RGPD.
- Collection and processing of personal data
We collect the following categories of data:
- Identity data: includes name, username or similar identifier.
• Contact information: Includes address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial data: includes credit card details.
• Transaction data: Includes details on payments to and from you and details of purchases and shipments.
• Technical data: includes IP address, location data, login data.
• Profile data: include username and password, reservations made by you, your interests and preferences.
• Usage Data: Include information on how you use our website and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data: Includes your preferences for receiving marketing from us.
We also collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregate data may be derived from your personal data, but personal data is not considered by law, as this data does not reveal your identity directly or indirectly. We do not collect particular categories of personal information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, union affiliation, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data).
If we need to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract with you and you do not provide such information when requested, we may not be able to comply with the contract we have entered into or intend to enter into with you. In this case, we will not be able to provide you with our services
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from you and about you. These methods include: Direct interactions. You can provide us with your personal data by registering or communicating with us. This includes personal information provided when:
- create an account on our website; • subscribe to our service or publications; • request the sending of marketing; • give us your opinion.
Automated technologies or interactions
By interacting with our website, we can automatically collect technical data related to your equipment, scan actions and models. Some of the ways in which we or our website may collect this information are described below:
- Cookies and other technologies:
In accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and its development regulations, Lada Fiori di Lada Damaschin informs our customers and users that the data they provide to us (via the website and other communications) will be treated by Lada Fiori di Lada Damaschin as a processing manager . These data will be processed for the purpose of:
- provide our services, • manage relationships and communications with our customers and website users, • answer your direct questions. • business contacts with other people who communicate with us on Lada Foiori. • For our legitimate interests (or those of third parties) and their interests and fundamental rights do not cancel those interests • comply with a legal or regulatory obligation for the company
This personal data may also be processed for the purposes of commercial analysis and prospecting, generating customer / user profiles.
If you expressly agree to it (via the corresponding box, that is, if you have previously given your consent and do not object), we can send you electronically, by post and by telephone (including alerts by SMS or other means of communication). similar messages) personalized commercial information that could derive from your interest in products or services related to those offered by Lada Fiori di Lada Damaschin, in addition to participating in satisfaction surveys. You can withdraw your consent at any time by writing to the email indicated above
The legitimate grounds for handling this data are
- the execution of a contract with the registered user and the purchaser of products and services, or to act upon request before entering into such a contract • our legitimate interest in knowing our customers and their preferences and in conducting commercial research. We make sure to consider and balance any possible impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are lost due to the impact that such use has on you (unless we have your consent or the law requires or permits otherwise). You can get more information on how we evaluate our legitimate interests in order to avoid any possible impact on you, in relation to specific activities, by making the consultations you deem appropriate in the following email account. • Complying with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your personal data when necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation to which we are subject. • informed express consent, in particular for sending commercial e-mails, offers and newsletters.
Disclosure of data
Personal data collected through the website and communications with us will not be transferred to third parties except (a) in specific cases where such transfer is covered by the GDPR (b) based on your instructions to be able to provide the our services properly, and (c) in accordance with a legal obligation in accordance with established applicable law, regulations and standards. They can only be consulted by the staff of Lada Fiori di Lada Damaschin, as well as by those third parties that provide services to Lada Fiori di Lada Damaschin related to the above purposes; or in the event of a review of the information in the context of the purchase sale or other business transaction
However, we may need to share your personal information with the parties listed below
- Service providers acting on our behalf. • Transportation and customer service companies • Third parties with whom we may choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other companies or merge with them if we are part of a bankruptcy procedure or other change of control. • Third parties with whom we must share your information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation or website policy.
We require all third parties to respect the security of their personal data and treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our external service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes and we only allow you to process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Users must inform Lada Fiori di Lada Damaschin Any changes that occur in the data provided, responding in any case to the accuracy and accuracy of the data provided at any time. Lada Fiori di Lada Damaschin will diligently try to verify the accuracy of such data, reserving, where appropriate and without prejudice to other actions that may correspond, the right not to register or delete those users who provide false or incomplete data. This preventive verification does not imply in any case the assumption by Lada Fiori di Lada Damaschin of any responsibility for damages or damages that could derive from the falsity or inaccuracy of the data provided, for which only the user will be liable.
Lada Fiori by Lada Damaschin guarantees that it has adopted the security levels of personal data protection legally required and has installed all the means and measures of a technical, personal and organizational nature at their disposal to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information, as well as to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including to comply with legal, accounting or information requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period of personal data, we consider the quantity, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the potential risk of damage from unauthorized use or disclosure of personal data, the purposes for which we process personal data, if we are able to achieve these purposes by other means and with applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data - see Delete requests below for more information. In some circumstances, we may anonymize personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistics, in which case we are able to use and store this information indefinitely without notice.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Be part of the community customers and registered users of Lada Fiori by Lada Damaschin and be able to register, the USER must be at least fourteen (14) years of age. Therefore, by completing the registration form, the USER guarantees that he is at least fourteen (14) years of age and will be entirely responsible for this declaration. Lada Fiori by Lada Damaschin may request the USER, at any time, to verify their age by providing the corresponding identification document.
- Data of recipients of flower shipments
In using the Services, the customer / user must provide us with the personal data of the recipients of the flowers and other shipments that are ordered ("Third Party Data"). The customer / user is solely responsible for this third party data, as the "Data Processor" to the extent that such processing is governed by the RGPD and its development regulations. Through the Website, the Company provides a shipping service which includes the processing of this Third Party Data in the name and on behalf of the customer, with the Company acting as the "Processor" (for the purpose of providing the Service). .
To the extent that the Company is the "Data Processor", it undertakes to (a) implement technical and organizational measures to safeguard third party data from unauthorized or illegal access, loss, theft, use, disclosure; (b) limit access to Third Party Data only to employees and third party suppliers who need to know them in order to allow the Company to provide the Services to comply with the contract with the Company (in particular, the shipping and courier who collaborate with the company); (c) only process the personal data specified in this Policy in accordance with the instructions provided by the user, including the configuration of the User's Account and its indications (orders on the Website) and (d) not to use Third party Data parties for purposes other than those related to the provision of the Services or in accordance with these instructions.
The user / customer warrants that he is authorized to provide this Third Party Data and indemnifies us from any loss or damage (including fines and penalties) in connection with the processing of this data while providing our services. Except as indicated (for shipping purposes), we will not disclose Third Party Data to third parties without the prior written consent of you or the Third Party in question. Upon expiration or termination of the provision of the Service, due to the closure of the User's Account, or at the express request of the customer / user, the Company will stop processing the Data of third parties associated with his account and will delete them, as indicated in the Conditions of use. Regardless of the above, if the Third Party has an account with us, your Data will continue to be processed by the Company in providing the Service to this new user.
- User rights
“OPT OUT” - How to exclude yourself from our messages
To unsubscribe from any future promotional messages from us, you must send an unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you do not want your personal data to be shared with third parties for them to use this information for direct marketing purposes, you can opt out of receiving this information by sending an email to email@example.com . We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. Please note that if you choose not to unsubscribe or receive communications from third parties, certain aspects of the website may no longer be available.
Under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "request for access to a data subject"). This allows you to receive a copy of the personal data we have about you and verify that we are legally processing it. • Request the correction of the personal data we hold about you. This allows you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we have about you, although we may need to verify the accuracy of any new data you provide to us. • Request the deletion (deletion) of your personal data. This allows you to ask us to delete your personal data when there are no good reasons to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete your personal data when you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), when we may have processed your information illegally or when we need to delete your personal data in accordance with the law local. However, please note that we may not always be able to fulfill your removal request for specific legal reasons which will be notified, if applicable, at the time of the request. • Object to the processing of your personal data when you also have a legitimate interest (or a third party) there is something in your particular situation that makes you want to object to the processing in this area, and consider that it has an impact on your rights and your basic freedoms. You also have the right to object when we process your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we can demonstrate that we have legitimate legitimate interests in processing your information which override your rights and freedoms. • Request the limitation of the processing of personal data. This allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the accuracy of the data; (b) when our use of the data is illegal but you do not want us to delete it; (c) when we need to keep the data, even if we no longer need to exercise or defend legal rights; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data, but we need to check if we have legitimate reasons for using it. • Request the transfer of personal data to you or a third party. We will provide you, or a third party who has chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format. Please note that this right applies only to automated information that you authorize us with your consent to use, as well as information necessary to enter into any contract with you. • Withdraw consent at any time when we are dependent on consent to the processing of personal data. However, this will not affect the legality of any processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services. We will let you know if this is the case when you withdraw your consent
Any request must be sent to Zanica (BG) Via Vittorio Alfieri 19 CAP 24050 and by telephone, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . This right extends to Third Party Data, to the extent we have the data in our systems. You will not have to pay any fees to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to people who have no right to receive it. We may also contact you to request more information about your request in order to expedite our response.
- Commercial communications
n addition to the above, in compliance with the preceptuado 21 of the LSSI we inform you that when there is a previous contractual relationship, the e-mail data provided by the user may be used for the remission of commercial communications for products or services that are initially the object of the contract with the customer.
There is the possibility of opposing the sending of commercial communications both when making the purchase and in each of the commercial communications received, all free.
By objecting, the user will indicate not to allow their personal data to be processed and communicated for commercial and advertising purposes, regarding products, services, offers, promotions relating to products similar to those contracted; conducting surveys, statistics and market trend analysis; and develop user profiles in order to customize and improve the Lada Fiori di Lada Damaschin service
At any time the user can contact us and unsubscribe from the service by sending a cancellation request to email@example.com